About MEL RUTHERFORD, GRI, CRS, ABR, RA, IFA and State Licensed Appraiser
- Over 38 years of selling and appraising in the Dayton Ohio area
- For sale by owner plans and flexible fee plans
- State of Ohio Licensed Appraiser
- Sales, Appraisals, Notary, & Refinance
- Serving 3 generations of happy clients
- Over 40 web sites to market you home. View listings at mrmel.com, realtor.com, homes.com, and many more.
- Over 10,000 (est.) sales, listings and appraisals since 1970
- Representing Buyers and Sellers by Written Agreement
- Relocation anywhere in U.S.A.
- Click Here For Appraisals Home Page
- Click Here For the Re/Max International Home Page
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Dayton area real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Dayton areas, please contact me.